Ready to start your real estate career?
There are a few basic requirements that must be met in order to obtain your Florida Real Estate Sales Associate license. Our helpful staff is available to answer any questions that you may have about how to get started in your required course, the state application process, and how to schedule and pass your state exam. We can be reached at 850-233-7926.
Step 1: Complete a state approved 63-hour Sales Associate Pre-license course
Step 2: Fill out a state application and submit electronic fingerprints
- The state application can be found here: Sales Associate License Application
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid social security number, a high school diploma or GED, and be in good moral standing regarding any criminal background
- To find a fingerprinting location near you, contact Pearson Vue at 1-877-238-8232
Step 3: Pass the state licensing exam
- Visit Person Vue online to schedule your exam at a location near you
- You can schedule your state exam upon successfully completing the course and the approval of your state application
As always, if you have any questions regarding getting your real estate license, we want to help. Give us a call at 850-233-7926.